ABSTRACTS SUBMISSION DEADLINE, JUNE 30, 2017
TRAVEL AWARDS SUBMISSION DEADLINE, JULY 7, 2017
Open your wings to fly and land at the symposium of your choice:
- Shorebird studies in Peru.
- Shorebirds Trophic Ecology.
- Within-species differences in migration strategies.
- Estimating Seasonal Survivorship in Shorebirds.
- Improving habitat through management and good governance.
- Tools for the conservation of migratory shorebird populations: Monitoring the physical condition of individuals.
- The Migratory Shorebird Project: Connecting communities of the Americas through climate-smart conservation science.
- Cummunity engagement for shorebirds conservation.
- Biofilm feeding by shoerbirds: Conservation implications.
- Shorebirds in the Americas productive systems.
More information about the symposia here
Allan Baker Lifetime Achievement Award for Shorebird Conservation
Lewis W. Oring Lifetime Achievement Award for Shorebird Research
SILENT AUCTION RETURNS!
Once again, the silent auction will be held to obtain funding for scholarships for the next meeting in 2019.
WHAT TO BRING?
What any shorebird-lover might want!
Pictures or sculptures of shorebirds are often the most favorite. Paintings, field equipment, birding guides… anything you imagine shorebird people would like!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
People will write their bids and names on a sheet of paper, and at the close of the auction the highest bids of each item will be chosen.
For more information please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org